Data management system, advanced, but easy to use – with a Do It Yourself attitude!
What do our customers do with the system?
- Fill in contract data in a digital form, while talking to a customer, ask the customer to wait on the line with them for a moment, send him the agreement for review and signature, and close the phone (and the deal), with a legal obligation of the customer to fulfill it!
- Fill in contractor contract data in a digital form, and create the contractor agreement document, with all the “whereas and whereas” and appendices, with the click of a button and without opening a WORD document
- Fill out, 3 times a day, patients’ shift reports – the activity done, things to pay attention to with certain patients, etc.
- Fill in the form that appears on the mobile phone, deficiencies found in the customer’s audit (including photos); Later, in the office, they produce a report for him with all the deficiencies found
- Fill in the job candidate’s data in a digital form, then generate a candidate document in PDF, without identifying details (since they appear in the form…), and send to the client interested in the placement
- Fill in details of system installation in the form, save, and open again every time you need to give the customer technical support
DocsRobot is a secure and revolutionary information management software, accessible in the cloud both from the computer and from a mobile phone, and is based on digital forms of various types, which the user can build himself, and categorize them into different categories (contracts, reports, tenders, procedures, supplier files, customer files,… ). In each type of form you can manage “information records”, create documents, send for electronic signature, add reminders/alerts by email, perform process management, and more.
The main screen shows the category tree and under each category – its relevant item types (contracts -> leases, confidentiality agreements, employment agreements,…). Every time you select an item type, the system displays a table of all the records of this item type (with the important columns), allows you to display data for each record (including chapters and fields, attachments, the history of status changes, etc.), to easily locate a record using a search -Quick or query, mark records and create an Excel report from them, etc.
Not interested in applying yourself? No problem – thanks to the fast construction capabilities, we will build everything you need for you in a short time and at minimal cost. Also, we have many “templates” that we can offer you to add to the system when you set it up!
The self-building capabilities are not limited to the digital forms – you can also design the document templates that the generator produces (in Word), the columns in the information screens, the Excel report templates, etc.
DIY: Forms-Builder and document-templates
- Use tables to capture tabular information in forms - you can design the row editing window in the table just like you design the rest of the form - dragging fields and organizing them on the "dialog box" that will open when editing/adding a row to the table...
- Create a mobile-friendly view for it, which will be displayed every time it is accessed from a mobile phone (adapted vertical view - the same fields, only a different arrangement, fewer columns in the tables, etc.)
- Each form can be divided into chapters, designed using a "skin", set permissions, "persons in charge" to control process-management operations, etc.
Documents Generator (MS-Word/PDF)
Electronic signatures – send documents generated by the system to be signed
Record editor – advanced, organized and easy to use
Reminders and alerts (module)
- In "process management" it is possible to determine certain "role types" that will be notified of a change to a certain status that is their responsibility
- In "process management" it is possible to set "escalations", where if a status is delayed more than a "standard time", then an alert is generated to the manager who is responsible for the issue
Process-Management (“stations”) using statuses
- The definition of the statuses is carried out when setting up the system, for each category separately - it is possible to determine from which status it is possible to move to which status (transitions are allowed; each such "transition" is given the name of an "action").
- The operation of changing the status is simple and intuitive - it is carried out from the highlighted "status box" at the top of the record, from which you can also view a list of the "status change history".
- It is possible to determine "status pairs" that show not only the "primary" status (in the Ombudsman's review), but also a secondary status that explains how the primary status was reached ("submitted for initial examination", versus "returned for correction")
- Limiting actions to certain officials. For example - only the legal advisor can perform an action that transfers the status of a tender from "in review by the legal department" to "approved for publication"
- Automatic notifications for statuses - every time a record reaches this status, a notification will be created in the system about entering the status (with everything that accompanies notifications - such as a daily email)
- Standard times - if the status is delayed for more than a certain time, an alert will be generated in the system for the responsible manager Statuses that mean "archive" - will not be displayed unless the user specifically requested it and so'.